The African Cultural Calendar is about us. There are several benefits to having time in our image. The benefits of the African Cultural Calendar are:
- — It takes our greatest from the pages of time and makes it a part of our daily lives.
- — It honours our long history from the Nile valley to the Quilombos; it celebrates our history and cultures.
- — It makes every month an African history month
- — It celebrates our struggle and ensures that we never forget some of the great leaders who rose up to lead the way.
- — It is time in our image; no matter where in the diaspora you are, the African Cultural Calendar puts you at the centre of time.
- — African Cultural Calendar brings our history and cultures, our struggles and triumphs into living memory.
To make the African Cultural Calendar a part of our daily lives, so that we can always find our place in time and understand what we have been and what we can be again.
AfriCalendar’s Business Philosophy:
Support the African Cultural Calendar by purchasing a calendar. AfriCalendar is a wholly Black business enterprise. See AfriCalendar's business philosophy here: click here